Rome: Shooting it Like a Pro
Brown's second stop was St. Peter's Square, where, every Wednesday morning at 11 a.m., the Pope welcomes a general audience. Lines form early, so Brown advises arriving two hours ahead of time. Before going in, he lingered on the Square's perimeter, above, and found long, dramatic shadows created by the morning light.
1. Vatican City
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Indian Diplomat's Arrest in New York Sparks Row With U.S.
- A Lot More People Are About to See That Pantene Ad Everybody Is Going Crazy Over
- U.S. To Review Indian Diplomat's Arrest And Strip Search After New Delhi Backlash
- Obama Wishes Washington Really Was Like 'House of Cards'
- Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Engagement Breakup With Barbara Walters
- The 11 Most Influential Fictional Characters of 2013
- Flawless: 5 Lessons in Modern Feminism From Beyoncé
- Pantene Breaks Down Every Sexist Workplace Stereotype in One Ad
- Rodman's North Korea Visit Won't Hide Kim Jong Un's Insecurities
- Sleek and Chic: 15 Luxury Tech Gifts That Wow
- The 10 Hottest Real Estate Markets Around the World
- 30 Under 30: Meet Brandon Stanton, the Photographer Behind Humans of New York
- Dictionary.com Chooses a 2013 Word of the Year with Gravitas
- Regulating E-Cigarettes Could Have Unintended Consequences
- Nirvana, Kiss Join Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- How to Block Facebook’s Annoying New Autoplay Video Ads