Moscow: 10 Things to Do
11. Bonus: Lenin's Tomb
It's super-kitschy but worth the visit: Lenin's Tomb. It's the easiest place to find in Moscow big black box, middle of Red Square and it's open most weekdays. Don't bring any backpacks or handbags; they won't let you take anything inside. The better to keep the Father of the Revolution safe and sound.
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Top of the World
- College President: SAT Is Part Hoax, Part Fraud
- CPAC Gives Republicans a 2016 Preview
- Russia Embraces Potential Crimea Split From Ukraine
- Daylight Saving: How to Spring Forward Without Falling Behind on Sleep
- Ukrainian Base in Crimea Resists Russian Raid
- The New Barbie: Meet the Doll with an Average Woman’s Proportions
- A Chat With Putin’s Old Nemesis: ‘He Likes to Lie’
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- Russian Troops in Crimea Storm Ukrainian Base