Moscow: Shooting It Like a Pro
For this feature on the Russian capital, TIME asked photographer Yuri Kozyrev, a Moscow native, how to see beyond the city's mysterious veil. He found these two young women goofing around on the historic parade ground in the center of Moscow. He initially took them to be tourists, but they turned out to be a pair of locals out for a good time. Red Square is a never-ending source of great photography. It is centrally located, offers spectacular backdrops in every direction and acts as a magnet for all manner of people.
1. Red Square
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Stolen Passports Used on Missing Malaysian Airliner
- Clinton Super PAC ‘Ready For Hillary’ Gets Readier
- Malaysia Airlines: Missing Plane’s Whereabouts Still Unknown
- Top of the World
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- Search Expanded for Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight
- 1 Word That Immediately Kills Your Credibility
- 8 Things The World’s Most Successful People All Have in Common
- 10 Things We Learned about the Oscars From Jennifer Lawrence’s BFF
- 8 Shocking Sugar Foods