Rome: Shooting it Like a Pro
Louis Vuitton Store
While strolling the glamorous Via del Corso shopping street, Brown grabbed this shot of the Louis Vuitton store through the front window. "It was so modern," he says, "so emblematic of high fashion."
1. Louis Vuitton Store
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- The Major Problem With Electric Cars
- These Are the 30 People Under 30 Changing the World
- Thai PM Yingluck Dissolves Parliament But Tensions Remain High
- Arts and Entertainment
- Fatal Bus Crash Sparks Singapore's First Riot Since 1969
- Obama Becomes First President To Acknowledge 'Area 51'
- Spray-On Condoms: Still a Hard Sell
- Oldest Human DNA Discovered, Muddles Picture of Our Origin
- 'Playboy': Still Sexist After All These Years
- Playboy: Still Sexist After All These Years