(8 of 10)
71. Steven Chu: As Secretary of Energy, you're pro nuclear energy. That would be radical if this were 1979.
72. Amory Lovins: Don't know what you do, but I'm pretty sure Seth Rogen is going to steal your name for a script.
73. Hadizatou Mani: Luckily, I do not traffic in humans. Otherwise, you'd be number one on my list. Also, I don't think I'd be very good at it.
74. Van Jones: As one of TIME's Environmental Heroes, I thank you for not personally boring me.
75. Connie Hedegaard: You made Denmark environmentally conscious? Let's put the person who made Miami care about its looks on this list too.
76. David Sheff: As the author of a book about your son's meth addiction, you have taken away any book deal I could get if my unborn son someday has a meth addiction.
77. Judith Jameson: I'm not big on dance.
78. Tavis Smiley: It's not "Travis" Smiley? I think that makes my point.
79. Dan & Sam Houser: I don't play Grand Theft Auto not because I'm morally opposed, but because it's too confusing for me. It's actually easier to kill a hooker in real life.
80. Michael Eavis: You created a huge music festival I've never heard of. Awesome. Did we put the Coachella guy on the list last year or something?