(10 of 10)
91. John Legend: I would have thought you influence my life, but you really don't.
92. Doug Melton: You've been on this list twice, and still no one has heard of you. Perhaps this influential list isn't very influential.
93. Alexander Medvedev: You run Russia. Sure you do.
94. Angela Merkel: Not only don't I live in Germany, but my entire race left there 60 years ago. Do whatever you like, lady, no big deal to me.
95. John Favreau: You are, without a doubt, the least influential Jon Favreau in my life.
97. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono: You run Indonesia? Good for you! I run a house on Cazaux Place. We're about even.
98. Robin Chase: Really? Zipcars? You can get on this list for creating something everyone talks about but no one uses? Is the person who invented the dental dam on this list too?
99. Shai Agassi: You work on green transportation. I live in Los Angeles.
100. Nouriel Roubini: You predicted the housing bubble before it happened? Well, that might make you the least influential person in the entire world. I predicted the Yankees need a set-up man. I guess I'm an influencer too.