Miami: Finding the Perfect Souvenir
La Casa de las Guayaberas, Miami
South Beach is cluttered with trinket shops that hawk shell jewelry and men's underwear airbrushed with the words Papi Chulo. But if you want to show the world that you are totally Miami, then pick up a guayabera, the loose, four-pocket shirts favored by Cuban men. Browse the mind-boggling selection or have a shirt or dress custom-made at La Casa de las Guayaberas, the bustling shop owned by legendary Little Havana tailor Ramón Puig, who has made shirts to order for several U.S. presidents.
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Indian Diplomat's Arrest in New York Sparks Row With U.S.
- A Lot More People Are About to See That Pantene Ad Everybody Is Going Crazy Over
- U.S. To Review Indian Diplomat's Arrest And Strip Search After New Delhi Backlash
- Obama Wishes Washington Really Was Like 'House of Cards'
- Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Engagement Breakup With Barbara Walters
- Rodman's North Korea Visit Won't Hide Kim Jong Un's Insecurities
- Flawless: 5 Lessons in Modern Feminism From Beyoncé
- The 11 Most Influential Fictional Characters of 2013
- Pantene Breaks Down Every Sexist Workplace Stereotype in One Ad
- Five iPhone Cases That Cost More Than Your iPhone
- The 10 Hottest Real Estate Markets Around the World
- 30 Under 30: Meet Brandon Stanton, the Photographer Behind Humans of New York
- Dictionary.com Chooses a 2013 Word of the Year with Gravitas
- Regulating E-Cigarettes Could Have Unintended Consequences
- Judge Says NSA Program Likely Unconstitutional
- Nirvana, Kiss Join Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- How to Block Facebook’s Annoying New Autoplay Video Ads