Moscow: Shooting It Like a Pro
Manezh Square, Historical Museum
Brezhnev and Stalin are not the only characters available for posing on the square. Look-alikes of Vladimir Putin and Vladimir Lenin are also prowling about, looking for customers. But Kozyrev says that of all the leaders, Stalin does the best business. Here, a Lenin imitator stands in front of a building that houses a rich collection of Russian art and artifacts.
1. Manezh Square, Historical Museum
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Top of the World
- CPAC Gives Republicans a 2016 Preview
- College President: SAT Is Part Hoax, Part Fraud
- Russia Embraces Potential Crimea Split From Ukraine
- A Chat With Putin’s Old Nemesis: ‘He Likes to Lie’
- The New Barbie: Meet the Doll with an Average Woman’s Proportions
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- The World’s Youngest Billionaire is Just 24 and She’s From Hong Kong
- Doctor Behind ‘Tommy John’ Surgery Dies
- Watch the Great Lakes Freeze Over