Hong Kong: Shooting it Like a Pro
International Finance Center
Containing shops, a cinema, offices, residences and hotels, the IFC is Hong Kong's tallest building and, according to its own website, "the number one living and entertainment megastructure in the city." Jin took this shot from the ferry that docks at the tower's base, shortly after nightfall.
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Top of the World
- College President: SAT Is Part Hoax, Part Fraud
- CPAC Gives Republicans a 2016 Preview
- Russia Embraces Potential Crimea Split From Ukraine
- Ukrainian Base in Crimea Resists Russian Raid
- Daylight Saving: How to Spring Forward Without Falling Behind on Sleep
- The New Barbie: Meet the Doll with an Average Woman’s Proportions
- A Chat With Putin’s Old Nemesis: ‘He Likes to Lie’
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- 6 Secrets You Can Learn From the Happiest People on Earth