Hong Kong: Shooting it Like a Pro
When TIME caught up with photographer Justin Jin, he had just returned to his native Hong Kong after a 20-year absence. "A lot has changed here, he says, "but it is not that much different." It's still a city of spectacular views, great food and some of the most luxurious shops in the world, like the Louis Vuitton, above, on Canton Road.
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Clinton Super PAC ‘Ready For Hillary’ Gets Readier
- Malaysia Airlines: Missing Plane’s Whereabouts Still Unknown
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- Search Expanded for Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight
- Top of the World
- Mexico Stops Heavy Metal Concert, Draws Fire
- 10 Things We Learned about the Oscars From Jennifer Lawrence’s BFF
- Daylight Saving: How to Spring Forward Without Falling Behind on Sleep
- 8 Things The World’s Most Successful People All Have in Common
- Rand Paul Tops Conservative Straw Poll