Beijing: Shooting it Like a Pro
Irish photographer Rian Dundon has lived in China for over three years. To plumb the depths of its ancient capital, he recommends patience and the willingness to expend a great deal of shoe leather.
1. Forbidden City
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Pantene Breaks Down Every Sexist Workplace Stereotype in One Ad
- China: Here Are Some Great Things About Toxic Air
- The Most Overpaid Star in Hollywood Is...
- Sons of Anarchy's Tara Becomes the Latest Fan-Bro Target
- The Top Ten Finalists for Person of the Year in 2013
- A New Strategy for Prosecuting Revenge Porn
- The Most Surprising Photos of 2013
- The Year's Most Beautiful Photos From Space
- TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2013
- Arts and Entertainment