Beijing: Shooting it Like a Pro
Forbidden City, Garden
Leave yourself a full day for the Forbidden City, he says. "It's a truly massive place, a labyrinth of old neighborhoods and grand, open courtyards. Let yourself get lost in the old streets and alleyways where people actually used to live and work."
1. Forbidden City
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Popcorn Time Is So Good at Movie Piracy, It’s Scary
- Officials ‘Clueless’ On Missing Jet As Terror Suspicion Fades
- Top Lawmaker Accuses CIA of Illegally Snooping on Senate
- 20 Strangers Were Asked to Kiss For the First Time and It Was Strangely Beautiful
- The Selfiest Cities in the World
- 6 Mysterious Airplane Disappearances in Aviation History
- Putin’s Man in Crimea Is Ukraine’s Worst Nightmare
- Watch President Obama on Zach Galifianakis’ Between Two Ferns
- Top of the World
- RECAP: The Bachelor Watch: Juan Pablo Makes His Pick And It’s Okay?