Beijing: 10 Things to Do
Your whirlwind tour is bound to leave you footsore so do like the Beijingers, who swear by reflexology (foot massage), which they believe not only relieves aching feet but also cures a whole range of other ills. I'm not sure about the cure part, but the experience is well worth having. There are salons all over town. The Liangzi Foot Body Massage Centres with 30 branches in Beijing are great.
- 1. Liangzi Foot Body Massage Centres
Beijing, China; 86-(0)10-6210-6669 More Info
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Stolen Passports Used on Missing Malaysian Airliner
- Top of the World
- Vietnamese Officials Say Airplane Debris Found in South China Sea
- Clinton Super PAC ‘Ready For Hillary’ Gets Readier
- Malaysia Airlines: Missing Plane’s Whereabouts Still Unknown
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- UMass ‘Blarney Blowout’ Descends Into Drunken Chaos
- 1 Word That Immediately Kills Your Credibility
- Search Expanded for Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight
- 9 Things That Mess with Your Hormones