Chicago: 10 Things to Do
So, you've seen Millennium Park, strolled down Michigan Avenue and probably visited Museum Campus. You've gone for deep-dish. Maybe you'll venture out of downtown to the boutiques and bars of Wicker Park and Bucktown. These are all worth doing, of course. But for a little variety, we've picked 10 places tourists and even some Chicagoans don't usually go.
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Stolen Passports Used on Missing Malaysian Airliner
- Vietnamese Officials Say Airplane Debris Found in South China Sea
- Top of the World
- Clinton Super PAC ‘Ready For Hillary’ Gets Readier
- Malaysia Airlines: Missing Plane’s Whereabouts Still Unknown
- Ukraine Troops in Crimea Face Dilemma: To Defect, Flee Or Fight
- UMass ‘Blarney Blowout’ Descends Into Drunken Chaos
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- 1 Word That Immediately Kills Your Credibility
- 9 Things That Mess with Your Hormones