Chicago: 10 Things to Do
So, you've seen Millennium Park, strolled down Michigan Avenue and probably visited Museum Campus. You've gone for deep-dish. Maybe you'll venture out of downtown to the boutiques and bars of Wicker Park and Bucktown. These are all worth doing, of course. But for a little variety, we've picked 10 places tourists and even some Chicagoans don't usually go.
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- These Are the 30 People Under 30 Changing the World
- Arts and Entertainment
- Ellen DeGeneres, Portia de Rossi 'Bound' for a Merry Christmas
- How Do You Solve A Problem Like Carrie Underwood?
- Football: A Waste of Taxpayers' Money
- The 7 Hottest Products People Are Buying Online
- How Egypt’s Gen. al-Sisi Won TIME’s Person of the Year Poll
- After Pearl Harbor: Rare Photos From the American Home Front
- The Major Problem With Electric Cars
- Oldest Human DNA Discovered, Muddles Picture of Our Origin