Los Angeles: Shooting It Like a Pro
Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Los Angeles
Grauman's Chinese Theatre, the legendary shrine to the movies built in 1927, is now a multiplex surrounded by high-rise office buildings and cheap souvenir shops. To eliminate some of these distractions and get a fresh take on a tired subject, Diani photographed the marquee theater in reflection in the window of a Hooter's restaurant across the street.
1. Grauman's Chinese Theatre
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Pantene Breaks Down Every Sexist Workplace Stereotype in One Ad
- Pope Francis, The People's Pope
- Pope Francis, The Choice
- Shock As Incestuous Clan Discovered in Australia
- The Most Surprising Photos of 2013
- Edward Snowden, The Dark Prophet
- Psy Tops Miley for Most-Watched Music Video of 2013
- The 11 Most Influential Fictional Characters of 2013
- The Most Overpaid Star in Hollywood Is...
- Mandela Deaf Interpreter: 'I’m a Sign Language Champ!'