Las Vegas: Shooting it Like a Pro
Treasure Island's Sirens of TI
There are a lot of cheesy shows happening nightly outside Las Vegas hotels. In the Sirens of TI, staged in front of the Treasure Island, or TI, casino, a group of beautiful sirens clashes with a band of renegade pirates in a singing and dancing spectaclular. If you want to get close to the action, Muscionico recommends staking out a spot on the walkway between the two ships that float in the water in front of the hotel. To get this close, you'll need a 105 mm zoom lens.
1. Treasure Island Hotel
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Vote Now: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?
- Face-Off: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?
- Clinton: I Never Denied Smoking Pot
- 20 Breathtaking Images Of The Earth As Seen From Space
- China is Cheating the World Student Rankings System
- TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2013
- Fit Pride Isn't 'Hate Speech'
- Window on Infinity, Thanksgiving Edition: Pictures From Space
- Jennifer Lawrence, 'American Hustle' Take Aim at the Oscars
- Man Survives 60 Hours Under Water In Sunken Ship
- Pensions Aren't Sacred and Art Isn't Priceless: What the Detroit Bankruptcy Ruling Means
- Women on Corporate Boards: Do They Make Men THAT Uncomfortable?
- Which State Is the Biggest?
- Scientific Panel: Global Warming Threatens Society, Warning System Needed
- Engineer on Derailed Train ‘Consciously Asleep’: Is That Possible?
- Good Writing Can Help You Succeed
- Health and Society
- Why a Pacific War Is Possible: The Dangerous Hatred Between China and Japan
- How a U.S. Radar Station in the Negev Affects a Potential Israel-Iran Clash
- Bitter Pill: Inside TIME's Cover Story on Medical Bills