Las Vegas: 10 Things to Do
If you have to gamble, do it fast and do it social: craps, roulette, a sports bet, a 45-minute round of blackjack you set a timer to. I zen out at the poker tables for hours and miss out on too much.
If you have to power nap, do it right before dinner. Otherwise, you should be able and this is medically proven to stimulate yourself constantly so you don't need sleep. Keep moving. Don't do more than one thing in each hotel, so you can see them all and establish a pattern of constant movement. Think of yourself as on the run from the cops at all times.
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Top of the World
- CPAC Gives Republicans a 2016 Preview
- College President: SAT Is Part Hoax, Part Fraud
- Russia Embraces Potential Crimea Split From Ukraine
- Daylight Saving: How to Spring Forward Without Falling Behind on Sleep
- The New Barbie: Meet the Doll with an Average Woman’s Proportions
- A Chat With Putin’s Old Nemesis: ‘He Likes to Lie’
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- Russian Troops in Crimea Storm Ukrainian Base
- 6 Secrets You Can Learn From the Happiest People on Earth