Las Vegas: 10 Things to Do
If you have to gamble, do it fast and do it social: craps, roulette, a sports bet, a 45-minute round of blackjack you set a timer to. I zen out at the poker tables for hours and miss out on too much.
If you have to power nap, do it right before dinner. Otherwise, you should be able and this is medically proven to stimulate yourself constantly so you don't need sleep. Keep moving. Don't do more than one thing in each hotel, so you can see them all and establish a pattern of constant movement. Think of yourself as on the run from the cops at all times.
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Pantene Breaks Down Every Sexist Workplace Stereotype in One Ad
- China: Here Are Some Great Things About Toxic Air
- The Most Overpaid Star in Hollywood Is...
- Sons of Anarchy's Tara Becomes the Latest Fan-Bro Target
- The Top Ten Finalists for Person of the Year in 2013
- The Year's Most Beautiful Photos From Space
- A New Strategy for Prosecuting Revenge Porn
- Men's Fertility Should Be Scrutinized, Too
- The Most Surprising Photos of 2013
- Arts and Entertainment