Las Vegas: Shooting it Like a Pro
Circus Circus Adventuredome
At midday, outdoor photography in sunny Vegas is tough. So, Muscionico went to Circus Circus' indoor theme park, where the pink-tinted glass dome casts a rosy glow on everything. Notice how he enhanced the torturous twist of the roller coaster by tilting his camera off the horizon.
1. Circus Circus Hotel
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Top of the World
- College President: SAT Is Part Hoax, Part Fraud
- CPAC Gives Republicans a 2016 Preview
- Russia Embraces Potential Crimea Split From Ukraine
- Ukrainian Base in Crimea Resists Russian Raid
- Daylight Saving: How to Spring Forward Without Falling Behind on Sleep
- The New Barbie: Meet the Doll with an Average Woman’s Proportions
- A Chat With Putin’s Old Nemesis: ‘He Likes to Lie’
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- 6 Secrets You Can Learn From the Happiest People on Earth