Washington: Shooting it Like a Pro
The Capitol, Rotunda
During the middle of the day, when the sunlight is harshest, Kraft suggests a visit to the Capitol. "You can tour the building, with a guide like this one if you want, but I like to stand beneath the dome and just hang out. This crossroad is the symbolic and physical heart of the building."
1. The Capitol
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Malaysia Airlines: Missing Plane’s Whereabouts Still Unknown
- Clinton Super PAC ‘Ready For Hillary’ Gets Readier
- Top of the World
- Stolen Passports Used on Missing Malaysian Airliner
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- Search Expanded for Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight
- 10 Things We Learned about the Oscars From Jennifer Lawrence’s BFF
- 8 Things The World’s Most Successful People All Have in Common
- Mexico Stops Heavy Metal Concert, Draws Fire
- Daylight Saving: How to Spring Forward Without Falling Behind on Sleep