London: Shooting It Like a Pro
This serene shot of Trafalgar Square was taken in the early evening. Baker mounted his camera on a pocket tripod and set it on the ground, looking up toward the monument to King Charles I and Nelson's Column behind it. The picture was made with a long two-second shutter speed.
1. Trafalgar Square
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Top of the World
- CPAC Gives Republicans a 2016 Preview
- College President: SAT Is Part Hoax, Part Fraud
- Russia Embraces Potential Crimea Split From Ukraine
- The New Barbie: Meet the Doll with an Average Woman’s Proportions
- A Chat With Putin’s Old Nemesis: ‘He Likes to Lie’
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- The World’s Youngest Billionaire is Just 24 and She’s From Hong Kong
- 6 Secrets You Can Learn From the Happiest People on Earth
- Doctor Behind ‘Tommy John’ Surgery Dies