Recipe by David Myers, Sona, Los Angeles
6 quarts of water
1 pound spaghetti
4 ounces pancetta
Chili flakes (to taste)
¼ cup olive oil
2 lemons (juiced)
Salt and pepper
1. Salt the water and bring to a boil.
2. Add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain.
3. While pasta is cooking, dice pancetta in 1/4-inch pieces.
4. In a large sautÚ pan, cook pancetta until crispy.
5. Pour out all excess fat and add cooked pasta to the same pan.
6. Add chili flakes to taste.
7. Evenly mix in the olive oil and lemon juice.
8. Season with salt and pepper.