Saving Our Oceans
One woman's dream to create national parks in the sea More »
One woman's quest to save our oceans the simple way: protect them More »
While 12% of the world's land has some protection, the oceans are mostly defenseless especially in vast, open waters More »
The reefs of Raja Ampat boast the world's most diverse assortment of corals and coral fishes More »
Sylvia Earle, an oceanographer who is nicknamed "Her Deepness", is making her dream of saving oceans a reality More »
- The Major Tech Companies Missing From the Surveillance Reform Letter
- China: Here Are Some Great Things About Toxic Air
- TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2013
- The Most Surprising Photos of 2013
- The Top Ten Finalists for Person of the Year in 2013
- What Do Your Dreams Mean? Here's How You Can Decode Them
- Why The Sing-Off Is the Most Important Show on Television
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug': It Lives!
- TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2012
- And Your BCS Academic Champion Is ...