The Teen Commandments, as revealed in Bat Out of Hell II:
1) We'll never be as young as we are right now.
2) You can't run away forever, but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start.
3) What about your school? It's defective! It's a pack of useless lies.
4) Come on, come on, and there'll be no turning back. You were only killing time, and it'll kill you right back.
5) You gotta learn to dance before you learn to crawl.
6) Don't worry 'bout the future -- sooner or later it's the past.
7) If the thrill...