Even the smartest travelers get cheated or mistreated. We'll do our best to get you justice.
Sunday, Mar. 28, 2010
Among the many injustices of air travel: airlines charge passengers high change fees but offer little in return when scheduling disruptions are the airlines' fault
Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2010
A family visiting Disney World in Orlando, Fla., wakes up covered in bites after a night at a Disney resort
Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2009
One unlucky traveler got hit with an excess-baggage charge so outrageous, he may as well have bought his luggage its own seats on the flight
Tuesday, May. 12, 2009
A traveler loses her belongings in a rental-car robbery and contends that the rental agency is doing nothing to protect its theft-prone cars
Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2009
A family's vacation itinerary, planned and booked well in advance, is secretly sabotaged by automated airline schedule changes.
Monday, Feb. 02, 2009
A passenger gets slapped with a fee for an overweight bag he later discovers may have been well under the weight limit.
Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2008
Everyone says the first year of marriage is the hardest. For these newlyweds, things got rocky from the first day.
Monday, Nov. 24, 2008
A passenger's bag goes missing on an Italian airline for so long, it must have been accidentally shipped into the Negative Zone
Monday, Oct. 13, 2008
Taking a flight anywhere these days is about as enjoyable as gum surgery. You don't need uncooperative airline employees to add to your misery.
- Pantene Breaks Down Every Sexist Workplace Stereotype in One Ad
- China: Here Are Some Great Things About Toxic Air
- Sons of Anarchy's Tara Becomes the Latest Fan-Bro Target
- The Most Overpaid Star in Hollywood Is...
- The Top Ten Finalists for Person of the Year in 2013
- The Year's Most Beautiful Photos From Space
- The Most Surprising Photos of 2013
- A New Strategy for Prosecuting Revenge Porn
- TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2013
- Will Colorado Have Enough Pot Stores to Meet Demand?