Sydney: 10 Things to Do
Sydney, it's true, is a bit of an exhibitionist. a glittering playground, its sandstone coves and sun-blazed beaches skirt the prodigious harbor and open Pacific. But it isn't all just sea and sport. Today, Sydney's 4.5 million denizens make it one of the world's most cosmopolitan cities a multiethnic hub of business, creativity and culture. Beyond all its brazen beauty lies a host of eclectic pleasures.
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Bono Honors The Man Who Could Not Cry
- Nelson Mandela, 1918–2013: Remembering an Icon of Freedom
- How Do You Solve A Problem Like Carrie Underwood?
- Arts and Entertainment
- The 3 Best and 3 Worst States in America for Drinking
- The World’s Deadliest Drug: Inside a Krokodil Cookhouse
- Paul Walker Bought $9,000 Engagement Ring for Military Couple Who Couldn't Afford It
- Vote Now: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?
- Nelson Mandela: An Indispensable Life in Pictures
- Egypt's Sisi Wins Reader Poll for TIME Person of the Year