Hong Kong: Shooting it Like a Pro
Mong Kok District
A salesman at a pet market shows off a specimen. "Goldfish are a very popular pet in Hong Kong for two reasons," says Jin, "First, because they don't take up a lot of space and, second, because the word 'fish' in Chinese rhymes with the word, 'having too much.'"
1. Mong Kok District
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- The Major Problem With Electric Cars
- Thai PM Yingluck Dissolves Parliament But Tensions Remain High
- Fatal Bus Crash Sparks Singapore's First Riot Since 1969
- These Are the 30 People Under 30 Changing the World
- Arts and Entertainment
- Obama Becomes First President To Acknowledge 'Area 51'
- Spray-On Condoms: Still a Hard Sell
- Oldest Human DNA Discovered, Muddles Picture of Our Origin
- How Do You Solve A Problem Like Carrie Underwood?
- TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2013