Beijing: Shooting it Like a Pro
The Great Wall, Badaling Section
"I chose the Badaling Section for it grandness," Dundon says. "Its one of the best restored and most visited portions, so it is often crowded, and the views of the wall there, clinging to the steepest peaks and snaking across the horizon, are the best."
1. The Great Wall, Badaling Section
Connect to this TIME Story
Time.com Best & Worst Lists
- Stolen Passports Used on Missing Malaysian Airliner
- Top of the World
- Clinton Super PAC ‘Ready For Hillary’ Gets Readier
- Malaysia Airlines: Missing Plane’s Whereabouts Still Unknown
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- Search Expanded for Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight
- 1 Word That Immediately Kills Your Credibility
- UMass ‘Blarney Blowout’ Descends Into Drunken Chaos
- Vietnamese Officials Say Airplane Debris Found in South China Sea
- Malaysian Jet May Have Turned Back Before Vanishing