What He's Famous For
New York Citybased gourmet chocolatier
How He Lost the Weight
Through Weight Watchers, Torres has knocked off more than 20 lb. He deals with cravings by reaching for one of his 70%-cocoa chocolate bars, which are low in sugar
Jacques Torres' Paella (Serves 2)
1. Half cup of squid clean, cut in little pieces
2. Sauté with 1 tbsp olive oil.
3. Add 3 tbs tomato sce and one half red peper cut in small pieces.
4. Sauté for 2 to 3 min. then add ½ cup rice, round spanish rice.
5. One cup of fish stock or veg stock.
6. Boil on stove for 3 to 4 min. then put in oven for 15 min. at 375°F
7. Add shrimps if you want 3 min. before ready.
8. When cook put a filet of olive oil and let rest for 5 min.
9. Then enjoy with some rose wine from the south of france if have any points left
Next Rocco DiSpirito