(7 of 10)
61. Wang Qishan: When you apologized, China gasped. Whereas I can't read your name without getting T Rex's "Bang a Gong" stuck in my head.
62. Nouri Al-Maliki: If I played Celebrity Dead Pool, I would have lost lots of money. But I don't.
63. Ashfaq Parvez Kayani: You are exactly my age and run Pakistan's military. This makes my parents put a lot of pressure on me.
64. David McKiernan: I know the Taliban are scary, but for the most part what happens in Afghanistan, stays in Afghanistan for several millennia.
65. Daniel Nocera: When the proton-coupled-electron transfer happens, call me buddy.
66. Paul Ekman: The Fox show Lie to Me was based on your life. Haven't seen that yet.
67. Roland Fryer: You pay kids for not cutting classes. Very cool, but I am out of school.
68. Nate Silver: With FiveThirtyEight.com, you applied baseball statistical methods to political polling. You make me look cool.
69. Warner Herzog: You made 100,000 movies, but all I know is that in Grizzly Man you said, apropos of nothing, "I believe the common character of the universe is not harmony, but hostility, chaos and murder." And now I can't stop saying it too.
70. Diller & Scofidio: If these are the old guys on The Muppets, then move them up to the top 10. If it's a pair of architects, keep them right here.