(6 of 10)
51. Seth Berkley: He's working on an AIDS vaccine. When he hits it, there's going to be some huge party that makes the 70s look like Romper Room.
52. Bernie Madoff: Not good for us Jews.
53. Jamie Dimon: I have a Chase Visa that gives me 3% back in cash. Thanks, Jamie!
54. Lang Lang: I was at the Los Angeles Philharmonic when I was getting bored since I was at the philharmonic and I flipped through the program and saw an ad for a concert by "Lang Lang." Not only was I awake for the rest of the performance, but I was biting my tongue trying not to laugh.
55. Tom Dart: As sheriff in some part of Illinois, he's shutting down prostitution on Craigslist. I've never used Craigslist, but as I get older, I like to know it's there. Just in case.
56. Joaquin Guzman: I don't do drugs. But again, I like to know it's there just in case.
57. Elizabeth Warren: She runs TARP. TARP is going to cost me a lot one day. You can tell how disastrous it is because they don't call it TARP anymore.
58. Christine Lagarde: I don't know how the economy works, but I am pretty sure that the finance minister of France can effect how much I pay for wine.
59. Suze Orman: My mom watches you all the time. But my mom bought a second home in Key West to rent out to people. If you can't influence my mom, you can't influence anyone. Law and Order influences my Mom.
60. Avigdor Lieberman: As a far-right Israeli politician, I am pretty sure you are going to cause me to read a lot of New York Times editorials.