Top 10 Things You Didn't Know About Ramadan
Each year as part of Ramadan, which began this year on Aug. 1, millions of Muslims worldwide will fast for 30 days from sunrise to sunset. But the monthlong holiday is about much more than fasting. TIME takes a look at the things you might not know about the holy month More »
- Indian Diplomat's Arrest in New York Sparks Row With U.S.
- A Lot More People Are About to See That Pantene Ad Everybody Is Going Crazy Over
- Obama Wishes Washington Really Was Like 'House of Cards'
- The 11 Most Influential Fictional Characters of 2013
- Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Engagement Breakup With Barbara Walters
- Cats Have Been Crashing on Our Couch for 5,300 Years
- Sleek and Chic: 15 Luxury Tech Gifts That Wow
- It's a Man's World, And It Always Will Be
- Apple New Christmas Ad Might Actually Make You Cry
- Flawless: 5 Lessons in Modern Feminism From Beyoncé