The 20 Best- and Worst-Paid College Majors
A new report shows some undergraduate degrees pay off more than others literally. Using data from the U.S. Census, the Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce's "What's It Worth: The Economic Value of College Majors" report, issued May 24, looked at 171 different majors and found that the difference in earning potential between one field of study and another can be more than 300%. TIME took a look at the 10 highest- and the 10 lowest-earning majors More »
- How Do You Solve A Problem Like Carrie Underwood?
- Bono Honors The Man Who Could Not Cry
- Nelson Mandela, 1918–2013: Remembering an Icon of Freedom
- Arts and Entertainment
- The World’s Deadliest Drug: Inside a Krokodil Cookhouse
- The 3 Best and 3 Worst States in America for Drinking
- Vote Now: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?
- Paul Walker Bought $9,000 Engagement Ring for Military Couple Who Couldn't Afford It
- Egypt's Sisi Wins Reader Poll for TIME Person of the Year
- Nelson Mandela: An Indispensable Life in Pictures