A new book by photographer Lauren Greenfield reveals the insecurities, dreams and secret rituals of girls. What emerges is a portrait of two generations growing up too fast More »
- Arts and Entertainment
- Paul Walker Bought $9,000 Engagement Ring for Military Couple Who Couldn't Afford It
- Vote Now: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?
- Director Justin Lin on Paul Walker: A 'Fast' Friend
- Face-Off: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?
- And the New Wonder Woman Is...
- Is Katie Couric The Next Jenny McCarthy?
- 10 Reasons I’d Pick the Wii U over the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Today
- The Ivory Trade Is Out of Control, and China Needs to Do More to Stop It