2010 Midterm Elections: Winners and Losers
After a historic midterm vote that handed Republicans control of the House and shrunk the Dems' Senate majority, TIME spotlights who and what gained or lost the most in the seismic election More »
- Pantene Breaks Down Every Sexist Workplace Stereotype in One Ad
- China: Here Are Some Great Things About Toxic Air
- Sons of Anarchy's Tara Becomes the Latest Fan-Bro Target
- The Most Overpaid Star in Hollywood Is...
- The Year's Most Beautiful Photos From Space
- The Top Ten Finalists for Person of the Year in 2013
- The Most Surprising Photos of 2013
- Sign-Language Interpreter at Mandela's Memorial Used 'Made-Up Signs'
- South Africans Celebrate First Black President, But Boo the Current One
- TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2013