Who Will Be TIME's 2010 Person of the Year?
Take a look at this year's candidates (listed in alphabetical order) and, now that voting has closed, view the final ratings though TIME's editors who choose the actual Person of the Year reserve the right to disagree More »
We hit the streets and asked people who they thought should be TIME's Person of the Year for 2010. More »
Meghan McCain, Wyclef Jean, Marissa Mayer, Joe Trippi and Daisy Kahn discuss who they think should be TIME's Person of the Year More »
The story of the year was a weak economy that could have been much, much weaker. How the mild-mannered man who runs the Federal Reserve prevented an economic catastrophe More »
For having the confidence to sketch an ambitious future in a gloomy hour, and for showing the competence that makes Americans hopeful he might pull it off, the President-elect is TIME's Person of the Year. More »
TIME asked past TIME 100 honorees whom they would choose for 2010. The nominations are in More »
See who made the grade over TIME's first eight decades More »
- How Do You Solve A Problem Like Carrie Underwood?
- The 3 Best and 3 Worst States in America for Drinking
- The Committee To Save Detroit
- Arts and Entertainment
- These Are the 30 People Under 30 Changing the World
- Retailer Predicts Wii U Will Outpace PS4 and Xbox One this Holiday, but Read Carefully
- In Defense of Carrie Underwood
- TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2013
- Vote Now: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?