Chemicals in plastics and other products seem harmless, but mounting evidence links them to health problems and Washington lacks the power to protect us More »
- Pantene Breaks Down Every Sexist Workplace Stereotype in One Ad
- China: Here Are Some Great Things About Toxic Air
- Sons of Anarchy's Tara Becomes the Latest Fan-Bro Target
- The Most Overpaid Star in Hollywood Is...
- The Top Ten Finalists for Person of the Year in 2013
- The Year's Most Beautiful Photos From Space
- The Most Surprising Photos of 2013
- A New Strategy for Prosecuting Revenge Porn
- TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2013
- Will Colorado Have Enough Pot Stores to Meet Demand?