Worst Embassy Attacks
On Sept. 17, militants launched the worst attack on a U.S. embassy in a decade, killing 17 people with car bombs, machine gun fire and grenades. It's not the first time an embassy has been used to send a message to (or blackmail) a representative country and sadly, it probably won't be the last.
Kate Pickert More »
- Stolen Passports Used on Missing Malaysian Airliner
- Vietnamese Officials Say Airplane Debris Found in South China Sea
- Top of the World
- Clinton Super PAC ‘Ready For Hillary’ Gets Readier
- Ukraine Troops in Crimea Face Dilemma: To Defect, Flee Or Fight
- Malaysia Airlines: Missing Plane’s Whereabouts Still Unknown
- UMass ‘Blarney Blowout’ Descends Into Drunken Chaos
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life?
- 9 Things That Mess with Your Hormones
- 1 Word That Immediately Kills Your Credibility