J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Series
TIME book critic Lev Grossman grabs an early copy of Deathly Hallows and finds it a sad but satisfying wrap-up to J.K. Rowling's seven-novel epic More »
Inside the alternate universe of fan fiction, where Harry Potter's story never ends More »
A refresher course on J.K. Rowling's seven magical novels More »
An inside look at the elaborate secrecy campaign around J.K. Rowling's final Harry Potter book More »
Pages of what appear to be the The Deathly Hallows are turning up online, but the publisher won't confirm if they're real More »
What is Scholastic working so hard to protect? Answers. The first six books have left a lot of loose ends. More »
Or, how the supersecret final Potter tale went from finished draft to hardcover book in 10 very careful, complicated steps More »
Wondering what to do once Harry's gone? If you loved J.K. Rowling's series, try these other books More »
Portraits capture the young cast members as they blossom from precious children into awkward adolescents More »
- Paul Walker Bought $9,000 Engagement Ring for Military Couple Who Couldn't Afford It
- Arts and Entertainment
- Vote Now: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?
- Director Justin Lin on Paul Walker: A 'Fast' Friend
- Face-Off: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?
- Is Katie Couric The Next Jenny McCarthy?
- And the New Wonder Woman Is...
- 10 Reasons I’d Pick the Wii U over the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Today
- The Ivory Trade Is Out of Control, and China Needs to Do More to Stop It