A Brief History of the Eurovision Song Contest
In 1955, the European Broadcasting Union created an international song contest whereby countries, represented by their respective broadcasters, would compete in one television show. The secret to the contest's cross-border mass appeal lies in a curious mixture of camp irony and mild controversy. Read about this year's Serbian winner and take a look at some memorable moments from the past. More »
- Pantene Breaks Down Every Sexist Workplace Stereotype in One Ad
- China: Here Are Some Great Things About Toxic Air
- Sons of Anarchy's Tara Becomes the Latest Fan-Bro Target
- The Most Overpaid Star in Hollywood Is...
- The Year's Most Beautiful Photos From Space
- The Top Ten Finalists for Person of the Year in 2013
- The Most Surprising Photos of 2013
- Sign-Language Interpreter at Mandela's Memorial Used 'Made-Up Signs'
- South Africans Celebrate First Black President, But Boo the Current One
- TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2013