Apologies: a Great Tradition
With his mea-culpa and suspension for calling the Rutgers University women's basketball team "nappy-headed ho's," the loudmouth talk show host joins a stellar group of celebrities who have had to apologize for stupid remarks. A TIME.com Top 10 More »
- Pantene Breaks Down Every Sexist Workplace Stereotype in One Ad
- Pope Francis, The People's Pope
- Shock As Incestuous Clan Discovered in Australia
- Pope Francis, The Choice
- Mandela Deaf Interpreter: 'I’m a Sign Language Champ!'
- The Most Surprising Photos of 2013
- Edward Snowden, The Dark Prophet
- Psy Tops Miley for Most-Watched Music Video of 2013
- The 11 Most Influential Fictional Characters of 2013
- The Most Overpaid Star in Hollywood Is...