A Voter's Guide to the Economy
As incomes stagnate, energy costs escalate, mortgages reset and lending tightens, voters say they are getting more worried about the economy spiraling taking their standard of living along with it. To reverse those trends, the next President will have to come up with creative solutions to five big economic challenges: spending, taxes, trade, health care and energy. Here's how the candidates would take on those issues. More »
- Paul Walker Bought $9,000 Engagement Ring for Military Couple Who Couldn't Afford It
- Arts and Entertainment
- Director Justin Lin on Paul Walker: A 'Fast' Friend
- Vote Now: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?
- Face-Off: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?
- And the New Wonder Woman Is...
- This Is What Ford's All-New 2015 Mustang Really Looks Like
- 10 Reasons I’d Pick the Wii U over the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Today
- Meet the New Richest Person in China