The Science of Appetite
Nature prefers you fat, but you can take control. New research could explain better approaches to dieting and how to curb your appetite More »
New research into what drives us to eat may teach us how to control the urge More »
Where you gain weight on your body may play a significant role in how you can lose it More »
The Biggest Loser helps contestants quickly drop a lot of weight, but what happens when the show is over? More »
How a TIME reporter survived for 48 hours on nothing but a liquid mixture of lemons, cayenne pepper and maple syrup More »
What's on family dinner tables around the globe? Photographs by Peter Menzel from the book "Hungry Planet" More »
Seven ways our bodies tell us we're hungry--even when we're not More »
- Paul Walker Bought $9,000 Engagement Ring for Military Couple Who Couldn't Afford It
- Arts and Entertainment
- Vote Now: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?
- Director Justin Lin on Paul Walker: A 'Fast' Friend
- Face-Off: Who Should Be TIME's Person of the Year?
- And the New Wonder Woman Is...
- This Is What Ford's All-New 2015 Mustang Really Looks Like
- 10 Reasons I’d Pick the Wii U over the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Today
- The Ivory Trade Is Out of Control, and China Needs to Do More to Stop It