Defense Secretary William Perry today denied Russian claims that NATO bombings around Sarajevo have resulted in children's deaths. He said had seen "no evidence of any civilian casualties" after a personal review of over 100 targets struck by Allied fire since the raids began on Aug 30. Perry said the accuracy of the airstrikes in Bosnia was so good it surpassed even the performance of Allied bombers in the Persian Gulf War. "Of course Serb television is always reporting that civilians are being killed," Alexandra Stiglmayer reports from Sarajevo. "But they never give any numbers of how many were hurt. Probably a few have been hurt when their cars have been close to where a bomb fell. But if a number of civilians had been killed, you can bet the Serbs would be reporting the details."