And speaking of accomplices (witting or unwitting), Klebold's parents have now talked to police and were described as "very cooperative." Harris's parents are still mum, holding out for immunity from criminal prosecution before they try to explain why a sawed-off shotgun barrel on their son's dresser failed to raise any red flags. As for the Columbine High survivors, it's back to school. After a teary weekend of tributes and memorials, students were back to an approximation of their former lives Monday, back in class en masse at crosstown rival Chatfield High. "It's time to get back on the horse," school board president Jon DeStefano told the students Sunday. "This will take courage for all of us. But I promise you, you will be safe."
LITTLETON: Thirteen days after the massacre at Columbine High, police say they've found the guy who provided the TEC-9 to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Mark Manes, a 22-year-old who turned himself to police Monday afternoon, is accused of providing a handgun to a minor and thus having a role, albeit unwittingly, in the tragedy. Now that all the guns are accounted for (Harris's girlfriend bought the other three guns but apparently had no idea what they'd be used for), authorities say they now believe -- as they did in the very beginning -- that Harris and Klebold acted alone. "There's no solid evidence to indicate there was anyone else in the school... or that anybody assisted them in coming in and out of the school... or transporting these items," District Attorney Dave Thomas told the Washington Post. And the 50-odd bombs, which police previously speculated were too many for two teens? With no leads pointing to anyone else, Harris and Klebold are now getting the credit they deserve.