Read TIME from cover to cover, omitting this column. Return to this column, quiz yourself. He who correctly answers 15 or more of the questions does well.
1) Where did George Washington have such a bad carbuncle that he had to have his coach redesigned? (p. 40).
2) When does the President plan to have the Civil Works Administration shut down? (p. 16).
3) What three kings held a telephone conference last week? (p. 22).
4) What did the seductive Scottish explorer teach Dorothy Gish? (p. 34).
5) About what were Harvard men most worried when President Lowell resigned? (p. 25)
6) Whom did the Choctaw Club...