The five films U.S. moviegoers paid the most money to see during May,
according to a Variety box-office poll of 24 key cities:
1) The Daughter of Rosie O'Grady (Warner)
2) The Damned Don't Cry (Warner)
3) The Third Man (Selznick Releasing Organization)
4) The Reformer and the Redhead (MGM)
5) Comanche Territory (Universal-International)
To continue reading:
Want the full story?
Get TIME the way you want it
Week Digital Pass — $4.99
Pay-As-You-Go DIGITAL ACCESS — $2.99
Year ALL ACCESS — Just $30! Best Deal!
Print Magazine + Digital Edition +
Subscriber-only Content on TIME.com
Learn more about the benefits of being
a TIME subscriber
If you are already a subscriber sign up — registration is free!