At the American Pharmaceutical Association's convention in Dallas last week Dr. Paul Goedrich of the New Jersey College of Pharmacy described a new iodine-bile compound called iodocholeate. On the basis of 2,000 clinical tests, iodocholeate has been found to:
1) Possess 60% more germicidal power than iodine tincture of the same concentration.
2) Promote faster healing than iodine tincture.
3) Be harmless when taken internally.
4) Be non-irritating to broken or unbroken skin, even under heavy bandages.
5) Have no ill effects on the skin of newborn babes....