Read TIME from cover to cover, omitting this column. Return to this column, quiz yourself. He who correctly answers 16 or more of the questions, does well.
1) What U. S. bigwig toasted President Coolidge with champagne? (P. 6.)
2) By whose presence will an island variously called Reunion and Bourbon henceforth be distinguished? (P. 14.)
3) What percentage of women now buy laced corsets? (P. 29.)
4) In what city are there more Johnsons than Smiths? (P. 30.)
5) What did a missionary do with silver nitrate? (P. 22.)
6) What onetime "Snoopers League" chairman was...