Read TIME from cover to cover, omitting this page. Return to this page, quiz yourself. He who correctly answers 20 or more of the questions, does well.
1) Who was "rightly spoken of as 'another Jesus Christ'"? (P. 21.)
2) Name the theatre critic who says the Manhattan stage is corrupt. (P. 17.)
3) Hagen cool in silk; Mitchell hot in tweed. Which lay down? (P. 27.)
4) To what does President Coolidge attribute his good health? (P. 5.)
5) Who, boiling, banged down her well-manicured fist? Why? (P. 8.)
6) What is Congressman Bacon's solution of the...